Over a three month period., the health counselor guides her client in improving his/her health and wellness by making step-by-step changes to diet and lifestyle.
* Set and work towards realistic goals
* Gain insight as to how Primary and
Secondary foods (IIN) affect you;
Body, mind, and spirit
* Understand and reduce cravings
* Increase energy and achieve better balance
* Discover a sustainable lifestyle of well-being
Imagine greeting each day with clear thinking, energy, and excitement!
Your Program includes…
* Four, one-hour sessions per month
* E-mail support between sessions
* Handouts, and other materials
* Food samples
* Tools to guide you into a sustainable lifestyle of
health and well-being
Gain control of, and take responsibility for, your health.
No one diet or lifestyle works for everyone. I will guide you in discovering the food and lifestyle choices that best support you. I will also help you to make gradual, lifelong changes that enable you to reach your current and future health goals.
Individual sessions available in person or via telephone conference.
A variety of group programs and workshops are also available. For more information please contact me at 516-515-0105 or Sheryl@BroadeningHorizons.us